Face-to-face doctor appointments are back.
We are pleased to announce to you that our face-to-face home doctor visiting services have now resumed in London, operating from 9am to 4pm, 7 days a week. Our home doctor visits start from £175 and one of our doctors can be with you in just 4 hours.
Alongside our Covid-19 PCR swab test and IgG Antibody testing service, resuming our home doctor visits will allow us to provide critical support to our patients during this period, whilst, as ever, help to alleviate pressure on NHS Services. We will be ensuring the highest safety standards to prevent transmission of Covid-19. All of our practitioners have been supplied with medical-grade PPE and will follow strict hygiene protocols before and after appointments.
From injuries and illnesses, to allergies and acute pain, Qured’s private doctors are available to offer expert advice and treatment on a wide range of conditions. To book a Qured home doctor visit, simply download our home doctor app, enter your postcode and choose when you’d like to be seen. Your assigned doctor will call you within minutes to discuss your symptoms and to confirm their arrival time, so you can start feeling better, sooner.
Why choose Qured for home doctor visits?
- Doctor appointments on your schedule - the average wait for a GP appointment is 14 days. With Qured, you can book an appointment and be seen on the same day.
- Appointments in the comfort of your home - there’s no need for waiting rooms with Qured, our doctors come to your home, so that you can avoid the local surgery.
- Easy access to prescriptions - our doctors can prescribe you with the relevant medication; you can choose to pick it up from your nearest pharmacy or have it delivered to your door.
- London’s best private doctors - our doctors are all highly-experienced, GMC registered professionals who have been selected through a comprehensive screening process, to ensure that you receive the best quality of care.
- We’re regulated by the Care Quality Commission.
- Book in minutes - our smartphone app and online booking form make it easy for you to book appointments.
Please note that our current pricing includes a surcharge for sanitised transport for practitioners and single-use personal protective equipment for our practitioners including medical gowns, surgical gloves, face masks and/or visors.
Managing risk: We understand that the Covid-19 pandemic has caused much uncertainty surrounding close contact with other individuals who are not part of the same household. We’ve outlined some of our safety protocols to reassure you that our home visiting service is safe. Soon after booking an appointment, each patient will be triaged by the practitioner visiting for suitability. Any patient with potential Covid 19 symptoms that are unstable, namely shortness of breath will be referred to appropriate services such as 111 or where needed to, 999. Each patient deemed appropriate for visiting will be visited by that clinician only. We provide our practitioners with PPE in line with current government guidance for PPE for domiciliary care.
Suscribe to the Qured newsletter
Enter your email address to receive the latest news and medical tips from Qured.