At the tap of a button, Qured delivers a doctor or physio to your door within two hours, 7 days a week. No travel, no wait, no hassle.
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU
From injuries to illnesses, allergies to acute pain, our highly experienced doctors and physiotherapists can treat a wide range of conditions in the comfort of your own home or workplace.
Qured was launched in 2017 with one objective: to revolutionise the patient experience of care in the UK, by offering affordable appointments at a time and location that suits both patient and practitioner.
Every great idea starts with a pressing problem. Co-founders Charlie and Alex had both, as new fathers, found that accessing family healthcare was time-consuming and frustrating; and the alternative was prohibitively expensive.
Charlie’s struggle to get timely treatment for his young son, who had three separate minor conditions, will be familiar to many. His local GP surgery’s answerphone informed him there were no appointments that day and, when he finally managed to speak to someone, he could not get his son seen for nearly two weeks. Charlie considered an online consultation, but didn’t feel comfortable putting his young son in front of a screen; and going to see a private GP was both inconvenient and expensive. With only one condition seen per nine minute appointment, it took what felt like forever to have all of his son’s needs seen to.
Charlie and Alex realised that they were not alone in their need for immediate but affordable healthcare, for themselves and their families – especially if it was also available out of hours. It was their belief that there had to be a way to deliver timely healthcare to your door, at an affordable price. The Qured home healthcare app is the realisation of their vision.
- Alex Templeton CEO & Founder
- Charlie Harington CEO & Founder
We have a talented and experienced team of practitioners covering all of Central and South West London, growing every day. From local doctors to private podiatrists, meet some of them below:
- Dr Ed Hatley Dr Hatley is the Chief Clinical Adviser at Qured. He has been practicing medicine for nearly 20 years primarily as a GP. Ed is a GP partner and also runs a successful surgery based in Harley Street.
- Dr Caroline Bibby Dr Caroline Bibby is a hospital doctor and completed her training in Liverpool in 2012. She has since worked in central London and at Hillingdon Hospital, where she continues to locum in Accident and Emergency.
- Dr Tom Kaier Dr Tom Kaier is a hospital doctor with nine years' experience, specialising in cardiology and general medicine. Currently he is researching a new blood test that could transform the way we diagnose heart attacks.
- Dr Safina Dewan Dr Safina Dewan completed her medical training at St George's University of London in 2011. She enjoys working as a private GP in West London. In her free time, Safina loves to ski.
- Dr Kpakpo Acquaye Dr Kpakpo Acquaye qualified from University College London in 2005. He has worked as a specialty doctor in emergency medicine across London and the South East since 2009, and starred in the first season of Channel 4's '24 Hours in A&E'. He has a special interest in trauma and treatment for minor injuries.
- Dr Richard Sykes Dr Richard Sykes is a hospital doctor working at St. George's Hospital in general medicine. He was trained at Oxford University and Imperial College in a wide range of specialisms, as well as in community general practice.
- Dr Alexandra Woodward Dr Alexandra Woodward completed her training in London in 2013. She now works in a GP surgery in South London, alongside working for a London hospice. Alexandra has a particular interest in palliative care and psychiatry.
- Dr Hajra Ashraf Dr Hajra Ashraf trained in London, qualifying in 2013 and has worked extensively in A&E in West London ever since. She has a keen interest in medical aesthetics work and has completed her training in this.
- Trudy Wood Trudy is a qualified physiotherapist and has worked both for the NHS and privately. She trained at Imperial College NHS before specialising in musculoskeletal medicine. She is our Head of Physiotherapy at Qured, looking after the team of therapists.
- Mark Wilkinson Mark qualified as a Chartered Physiotherapist in 2009 from Coventry University. Mark has completed multiple courses to learn new skills including Acupuncture, Anatomy in Motion, Neurokinetic Therapy and Body Mind Workers. Mark combines clinic hours in his own private practice with home visits for Qured.
- Danny Keohane Danny is a Current Specialist Musculoskeletal practitioner working for the Royal Marsden Community Services. He has experience in the assessment and treatment of complex disorders of the neuromusculoskeletal system and interest in promoting long term health and well-being through movement and exercise.
- Derrick Ho Derrick is a Specialist musculoskeletal physiotherapist with over 4 years’ experience in the NHS, private sector and sport. He gained his Physiotherapy BSc (Hons) from St George’s University and has extensive knowledge in managing musculoskeletal problems, orthopaedic fractures and soft tissue injuries.
- Abu Ambia Abu qualified as a Chartered Physiotherapist from St George’s University of London in 2009. He has worked within the NHS and private sectors – specialising in Musculoskeletal Medicine, Orthopaedics, Elderly and Dementia Care.
- Mohamed Youssef Mohamed is a chartered physiotherapist with advanced qualifications and first qualified from The University of Cairo in 1977 with a BSC in Physiotherapy. He studied to complete his MSc and then went on to complete his PhD at the National College of Naprapathy in Chicago, USA.
Workplace wellbeing packages incorporate a range of healthcare services to help minimise sickness and promote wellbeing in your organisation – saving you time and money. We ensure your team receives only the highest standard of care from our team of carefully selected practitioners.
If you are interested in working with Qured to improve your corporate wellbeing please get in touch...Get In Touch
We partner with a number of brands and businesses, from healthy food to parenting communities, offering a range of mutually beneficial opportunities.
If you're interested in becoming a partner or sponsor of Qured, we would love to hear from you - simply contact us through this form. With a growing number of patients, practitioners and partners, this is a great opportunity to work an innovative health tech company who want to inspire change.