How does Qured Physiotherapy work?
You can easily book a Qured physiotherapist visit by downloading the Qured app, using our web form or calling us on 07400 290 278. Once your appointment has been confirmed, one of our highly-experienced specialist physiotherapists will come to you for an initial assessment and will begin your treatment. All of our initial appointments involve a full assessment, treatment and a plan to get you back to 100%. We can see you within as little as 2 hours at your home, office, gym or any other convenient location. We also offer appointments in our treatment rooms located within F45 Studios across London.
Where We Operate
Qured's physiotherapy service operates within Greater London, offering you affordable, high-quality care at a location of your choosing, be it your home, office or gym.
What we treat
- Musculoskeletal therapy covers a wide range of aches, pains and injuries affecting joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments of the limbs, neck and back.
- Elderly Rehab physiotherapy helps older people improve their mobility, function and management of pain.
- Post-operative physiotherapy provides treatment and rehabilitation for patients who have had surgery on a bone or joint, or are recovering from a fracture.
- Neurological physiotherapists are experts in treating all neurological conditions, including stroke, Parkinson's, MS, brain injuries and spinal cord injuries.
- Respiratory physiotherapists have expertise in breathing issues, asthma and other respiratory related conditions, such as Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
Our team of physiotherapists have a wide range of experience, skills and expertise. We have physiotherapists who specialise in musculoskeletal, post-operative, neurological and elderly rehab. All of our physiotherapists regular attend in-house and external professional development courses, to stay up-to-date with the latest physiotherapy treatments and practice. All of our physiotherapists have a minimum of four years’ experience, are registered with both the HCPC and CSP, and they all undergo an enhanced DBS check.Book a physio now