what we do
From injuries to illness, allergies to acute pain, our highly experienced doctors can treat a wide range of conditions within the comfort of your own home or workplace.
Our experienced team of physiotherapists can help you get back to your optimal movement and function with expert guidance and manual treatments. We cover a wide range of conditions from neck pain to tendonitis.
Qured's doctors can perform a range of vaccinations at your home, office or hotel, including chickenpox, flu and travel medicine.
Corporate packages help to minimise sickness and promote wellbeing in your organisation, saving time and money whilst improving productivity.
what we believe
We believe that there has to be an easier way to promptly access healthcare. Qured provides private doctors and physiotherapy appointments at home or work. With treatment available to a location that suits you, 7 days a week, you can sidestep the lengthy and inconvenient process of attending an appointment at a doctor's surgery or physiotherapy clinic. With Qured, it is possible to access hassle-free, private healthcare, without a hefty price tag. We believe there is no substitute for the reassurance of a face-to-face appointment, with an experienced practitioner, at the time it is most needed.
What You Love
It literally took two minutes to register, which was absolutely brilliant.
I fell ill on a business trip to London, Qured came to my hotel within the hour and had me back on my feet the following day. I have recommended it whole-heartedly to my colleagues.
I was really impressed. I have three little ones under three years old, and trying to get to a doctor with all of them is stressful. Couldn't recommend Qured more.
It was really quick and easy. The physiotherapist came round and helped my ankle problem straight away!
Pay As You Go: From £90 per visit
Membership: From £28 per month (additional extras are included)
- 20 minute consultation at a time & location of your choice, within 2 hours
- 8am-midnight, 7 days a week
- Additional extras (included with membership): extra consultation time, written scripts for medication, referrals or sick notes, vaccinations, medication delivery
- Additional charges apply to weekends and bank holidays for Pay As You Go pricing
Initial consultation (60 minutes): From £100 per visit
Follow up consultation: From £60 for 30 minutes, £80 for 45 minutes and £100 for 60 minutes
- 8am-midnight, 7 days a week
- In-depth initial assessment, including history of the complaint(s)
- Treatment/management plan which can include manual physiotherapy techniques, prescription of exercises, and advice on likely timeline of rehabilitation.
- A £20 supplementary charge will apply from 7pm-midnight on weekdays, and all day on weekends.
Where we are
Currently Qured operates across most of Greater London. See our full list of postcodes here.
Qured is growing, fast. Want to know when we arrive in your area? Simply enter your postcode and email address below, and we'll be in touch.